Summer Hill Class of 07 OC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Summer Hill Class of 07 OC Forum

Click The Home Button To Get To The Forum, But Most Of All, Have Fun Knowing You're Back In Year 6!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Are you Reading?

+5
eriicahh
nitah (:
lcindy
Gary Xu
Jane.F
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What Are you Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are you Reading? Mon 17 Nov 2008, 10:06 am

nitah (:

nitah (:

(: Wow, i actually forgot about 'The Mask of Caliban'
Which reminds me, everybody read '1984' by George Orwell, and if you could be bothered, 'Brave New World' by Adolfus Huxely (i have to admit, i never finished 'Brave New World', it wasn't very good but the concept was excellent.)

27What Are you Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are you Reading? Tue 18 Nov 2008, 8:03 am

lcindy

lcindy

NO I HATE YOU ANITA
LITTLE WOMEN IS NOT AS GOOD AS GOOD WIVES
GOOD WIVES IS THE BEST

and i don't like amy

Very Happy

http://cindiees-no-touchy.spaces.live.com

28What Are you Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are you Reading? Tue 18 Nov 2008, 8:08 am

nitah (:

nitah (:

'LITTLE WOMEN' IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN GOOD WIVES D<! I MEAN, AMY GETS MARRIED TO LAURIE IN 'GOOD WIVES', HOW IS THAT A GOOD THING!?

And i don't like Amy either x] I think my favorite March sister is Jo

29What Are you Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are you Reading? Sat 22 Nov 2008, 5:09 am

spitfire-rox

spitfire-rox

im reading the broken sky series by chris wooding but it literally took me like 6 weeks to actualy read the first book coz i could never get past the 1st 5 chapters. it was so boring but i stuck to the end so it wasnt so bad. but dam the authors mushy. he has gay lines. otherwise go online and read fanfix. its actualy really interesting reading what pplz our age or slightly older write. i dnt read fanfiction.com coz the dam forums like cramed with stuff and even if there was good stuff i wont read it. im reading off a korean forum, its very good. my friends actualy cried reading one fix whihc i dnt get coz how the hell can u cry reading?

30What Are you Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are you Reading? Tue 25 Nov 2008, 9:45 am

nitah (:

nitah (:

D: I cry reading! o_o omg Melinda, do not tell me you did not cry in 'King of Shadows', the ending was so sad T_T

31What Are you Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are you Reading? Tue 25 Nov 2008, 11:36 am

flyingcow21

flyingcow21

i am going to read Twilight series because someone told my mum to make me read it >.>
YAY i'm turning into a girl!

32What Are you Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are you Reading? Tue 25 Nov 2008, 11:50 am

spitfire-rox

spitfire-rox

nitah (: wrote:D: I cry reading! o_o omg Melinda, do not tell me you did not cry in 'King of Shadows', the ending was so sad T_T

oh... em. heeeheee. i kinda didnt even finish it ^.^ but i take back wat i said. coz i was crying in that broken sky book in like one in the morning. its so sad. that guy died. i think i came to close to crying a few times but never actualy had tears coming out. but tears acutaly came out this time but i wasnt like fuly balling. only like 2 drops fell out

33What Are you Reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Are you Reading? Thu 27 Nov 2008, 8:59 am

fittler

fittler

to wine in light in gore hope tonne so used cone kat blue and lose lose sound Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum