Summer Hill Class of 07 OC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Summer Hill Class of 07 OC Forum

Click The Home Button To Get To The Forum, But Most Of All, Have Fun Knowing You're Back In Year 6!

You are not connected. Please login or register

James Ruse Yearlies

+8
Jay
eriicahh
Will
helenaiscool8D
Jamie Ringrose
nitah (:
lcindy
Gary Xu
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Mon 17 Nov 2008, 9:00 am

helenaiscool8D

helenaiscool8D

WHOAH ONLY!!

nsg had four too

27James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Mon 17 Nov 2008, 9:05 am

Jay

Jay

I had 6

http://triggerhappy.playogame.com/forum.htm

28James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Mon 17 Nov 2008, 9:06 am

helenaiscool8D

helenaiscool8D

hahaha sg had like 8

cat

29James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Mon 17 Nov 2008, 9:07 am

nitah (:

nitah (:

D: Only our class got four Helena, you guys got three didn't you? Maths, English, Science and for my class, Geo

30James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Mon 17 Nov 2008, 9:08 am

helenaiscool8D

helenaiscool8D

music....

31James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Mon 17 Nov 2008, 9:48 am

nitah (:

nitah (:

Music was lame -_-
I failed mine ^^" We had study periods for other subjects in Geo. Mr. Smith would just come in and tell us to study for our next exam and then he would leave.

32James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Mon 17 Nov 2008, 9:49 am

Jay

Jay

28/50 for music LAWL

and you think you suck?

33James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Mon 17 Nov 2008, 9:51 am

helenaiscool8D

helenaiscool8D

i dont get it. was your geo test like an actual yearly like front page and stuff?
cat

34James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Mon 17 Nov 2008, 9:55 am

nitah (:

nitah (:

Our Geo test did not have a proper front cover etc. but it does count towards our yearlies quite a bit.

35James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Mon 17 Nov 2008, 9:56 am

helenaiscool8D

helenaiscool8D

meh.

36James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Tue 18 Nov 2008, 8:13 am

lcindy

lcindy

omg helena got full marks for music.

Shocked

OMG FITZROY FALLS
= LEECHES
and cute boys
Smile
omg i got one on my leg. it didn't hurt and like it bled so much i was on the bed and i saw red bits on the blanket and i'm like shit.
thankgod i had mcdonald packets of salt

http://cindiees-no-touchy.spaces.live.com

37James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Tue 18 Nov 2008, 8:18 am

nitah (:

nitah (:

Helena got full marks?! (; Now i have more reasons to convince the Chinese teacher to make you play your violin at presentation day.

38James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Thu 20 Nov 2008, 11:30 am

spitfire-rox

spitfire-rox

is this topic dead yet coz nobodys posted for two days. anyways. we only had 3 yearlies. geo and music barely count. rosa was so mean. emy was sick so she couldnt do the test so rosa said she failed it or something. so mean. i hate shangie. so smart. and im pissd coz i screwd my science Mad bloody mr sleigh. he told me to shutup. not my fault our test was half the same as the practise test we took. my maths is so screwed and we get split into classes for this. happy with my yearlies but my term tests dragged me way down so now im wealy screwed. im pissd. aha i got one mark more than elton in both maths and english and she was fully screaming her head off ^.^ eltie ^.^

39James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Sat 22 Nov 2008, 4:39 am

Jay

Jay

Mathematics!

40James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Thu 18 Dec 2008, 12:37 pm

VistaSoldier

o.0
Yeah,I'm new. Ask sumone in ruse who i am.
Sooo, yearlies just came out. How'd u guys go?
Equal last in Agriculture < that takes skills.

41James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Mon 12 Jan 2009, 3:26 am

fittler

fittler

mark u ain't summerhill how'd u know about the site Mad

42James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Mon 12 Jan 2009, 3:52 am

Jay

Jay

You and I in a little toy shop
I bought your games and a new Xbox
We play till the break of dawn
Now suddenly something’s wrong

Microsoft just stick to software
Your not cut out to make hardware
Now I sit and wonder why
I bought something that will just die

Microsoft Red Ring of Doom
Don’t play it for more than a day, it’ll die
They keep telling the consumer, we’re getting this game
Oh great, another rumour
Listen good now, this is law
If your 360 happens to fall
It will sound like a chainsaw,
Killing the disk once and for all

Yeah, yeah, we’ve heard it before
Microsoft gives you more
Add more on, it’ll still be phony
They just wish they were more like Sony
Come and listen to all our lies
We’re just trying to avoid demise
Friends will laugh when your console dies
So when it does don’t be surprised

CNN and NBC especially NSMBC
Are Microsoft companies
Of course they always agree
360s own PS3s
Atleast that’s what they make the public to believe
Microsoft, you play a dirty game
Don’t you have any fucking shame?

I have had a 360
And it got the RROD
No more Xbox I turned PS3
I had it for months, it still amazes me
Remote connection, free online play
Reliable system, what more can I say?

Sure you guys have Gears of War
And…Maybe, uh…Halo if it’s cool anymore
BUT
We’ve got Lair and Heavenly Sword
Little Big Planet and MGS4
Sure we now share DMC
But suck my dick we’re getting God of War 3
Killzone, Resistance and Motorstorm
R O C T O D will own
Warhark, Uncharted and NGS
The 360 is left with shit!

43James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Sat 17 Jan 2009, 4:45 am

spitfire-rox

spitfire-rox

thanks for sharing jay

44James Ruse Yearlies - Page 2 Empty Re: James Ruse Yearlies Mon 19 Jan 2009, 2:00 am

fittler

fittler

screw you mark Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum